Strasbourg vs Lille live stream, score and H2HStrasbourg - Lille Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Strasbourg won 1 games (Angers SCO) and lost 2 (with Montpellier, Rennes) while 2 games ended in draws against Brest, Clermont. Strasbourg managed to score 8 goals and conceded 6 goals (8-6).
Strasbourg scored an average 1 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 16 yellow cards and 3 red cards, making 13. 10 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Strasbourg's average team rating is 6. 82 per match. Strasbourg somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 48. 50% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Strasbourg live scores, fixtures and resultsLille enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (Montpellier, Toulouse, Lens) lost 2 (with Olympique Marseille, Lorient) while 0 fixtures ended in draws.
kz, 1xStavka. ru, Betclic. pl, Chance, Fortuna PL, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Wplay, bet365. nj, bet365, Prima Sport 5 (Rom), Nova Sports (Hel), Voyo, STS. pl, Canal+ Family, Eleven Sports 1 (Pol), Eleven Sports 4 (Pol), Arena Sport (Svn), Diema Sport, Prima Sport 2 (Rom), Sport TV (Por), Veikkaus TV, Eleven Sports (Por), Star+ (ARG), Star+ (BOL), Star+ (BRA), Star+ (CHL), Star+ (COL), Star+ (CRI), Star+ (ECU), Voot Select (IND), DAZN (JPN), Star+ (MEX), Star+ (PER), Star+ (VEN), Star+ (PRY), Bet365 (). You will be able to watch Strasbourg vs Lille live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream.
There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Kevin Gameiro 15. 38%Mohamed Bayo 15. 38%Habibou Diallo 14. 29%Jonathan David 14. 29%The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s).
The team scored 6 goals while conceding 8 goals (6-8). In away games, Lille scored an average of 1. 8 goals per match and conceded 1. 8. The team received 24 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 123. Lille's average team rating is 6. 79 per match. Ball possession is very good for Lille, with an average of 57. 50% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Lille live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastStrasbourg vs Lille live TV broadcast can be seen on Amazon Prime Video (Fra), BT Sport, DAZN Deutsch, Nova Sport 1 (Cze), 1xBet, 1xBet.
Strasbourg-Lille preview: Dogues finding their bite - Ligue 1 Watch: Highlights of Lille's 1-0 win over Lens "We won, but now the most important thing is to think about
Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Strasbourg - Lille video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comStrasbourg - Lille PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be Lille, with 54% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances).
Before this matchup, here is everything you need to get ready for Friday’s Ligue 1 action. How to Watch Strasbourg vs. Lille Match Day: Friday, October 14, 2022 Match Time: 3:00 PM ET TV: beIN Sports Stadium: Stade de la Meinau Live Stream on fuboTV: Watch for free! Ligue 1 Odds and Betting Lines Soccer odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook.
Strasbourg - Lille » Live Score & Stream + Odds and StatsStrasbourg host(s) Lille in a Ligue 1 game, that is certain to entertain all Football fans. The event will take place on 14/10/2022 at 19:00 UTC. Oddspedia provides up to date betting odds for Strasbourg and Lille from 5 betting sites on 31 markets. Currently, bookmakers place Lille as favourites to win the game at @ 2. 35. Also, check out the recent form of Strasbourg and Lille along with standings and head-to-head statistics on this page. Besides, comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds. Oddspedia will provide you with, team lineups, live scores as they happen and commentary. So enjoy the best online betting experience with us at Oddspedia.
Strasbourg vs Lille Head to Head - AiScore Football LiveScore Strasbourg. vs. Lille. liveSream. Live Stream. matchLive. Match Live Head to Head Overall. Total. Strasbourg. Lille. Draws. total
How to Watch Strasbourg vs. Lille OSC: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start TimeLille OSC (seventh) and Strasbourg (14th) square off on Friday at 3:00 PM ET, in a matchup between two clubs in opposite halves of the table in Ligue 1. Lille took on RC Lens at home in its last game and earned the win by a final score of 1-0. The victorious Lille side took 15 shots, outshooting RC Lens by six. Jonathan David scored his side’s only goal to lead the team against RC Lens. Strasbourg defeated Angers SCO 3-2 on the road in its most recent match on October 9, though it was outshot 13 to 11. Kevin Gameiro and Habib Diallo led Strasbourg with a goal each. They recorded two and one shot, respectively.
LILLE / Objectif Maintien et pour l'Europe ! ( rcsa vs - YouTube #RCSALOSC #ligue1ubereats #ligue1. STRASBOURG - LILLE / Objectif Maintien et pour l'Europe ! ( rcsa vs losc ) | LIGUE 1 -